The building is managed by a group of local volunteers who are committed to providing and maintaining a high quality facility for the use of local groups and people.
The committee reports to the Parochial Church Council of St Michael and meets on a regular basis.
The committee member details are:
Mr Graham Ward
Tel: 01747 861646
Bookings and Administration:
Mr Derek Fisher
Parish Office, The Grove Building, Church Street, Mere, Warminster BA12 6DS
Tel: 01747 861980
Mob: 07935 266375
Mr Giulio Bianconi
Tel: 01747 861670
- Bookings will ONLY be confirmed and entered into our booking system on receipt of both the above forms at least 2 full weeks prior to your event date along with ‘Full’ payment.
- Bookings are generally taken on a first come, first served basis – however there may be occasions when it will be necessary to give priority to another group. The final decision remains the responsibility of the Grove Management Team.
- Cheques should be made payable to PCC of Mere please.
- You should confirm everything just prior to your event so that arrangements can be made for you to gain access to the building on your special day.
We don’t want you standing outside in the rain!
Making a Booking
- Download a copy of the Check List to guide you.
- Check availability on the Calendar to see whether the facilities are free on the date(s) and time(s) you require.
- Look at the Charges page to find out the current rates.
- Make your provisional reservation using the form below or by phone to the Bookings Secretary on 07935 266375.
In order to secure your booking you’ll need to complete the Grove Building booking form either in PDF format or using the form below. Please note that by submitting this booking you are accepting our Conditions of Hire.
Download the Booking Form OR
Submit the Booking using the form below
Site Updated: 10 August 2021