- Bookings will ONLY be confirmed and entered into our booking system on receipt of both the above forms at least 2 full weeks prior to your event date along with ‘Full’ payment.
- Bookings are generally taken on a first come, first served basis – however there may be occasions when it will be necessary to give priority to another group. The final decision remains the responsibility of the Grove Management Team.
- You should confirm everything just prior to your event so that arrangements can be made for you to gain access to the building on your special day.
We don’t want you standing outside in the rain!
Making a Booking
- Whether you are making a booking for a single event or a sequence of dates, please check availability on the Calendar to see whether the facilities are free for the periods you require.
- Read the Conditions of Hire.
- Make your provisional enquiry by email to email@example.com.
- If the booking is provisionally accepted, complete the Booking Form. Please note that by submitting this booking form you are accepting our Conditions of Hire.
In order to secure your booking, you’ll need to complete the Grove Building booking form. This should be completed online using the form below. If using the PDF format version, download and complete it, then either scan and email it or physically return it to the letterbox at the Grove Building.
Please note that by submitting this booking you are accepting our Conditions of Hire.
You should NOT apply for a TEN until your booking has been approved.
Download the Booking Form OR
Submit the Booking using the form below
Page Updated: 28 November 2021